08 Jul DWM are recruiting
Do you know your PHP from your MySQL?
We are looking to recruit a budding new developer to join our rapidly expanding team. If you think you fit the bill get in touch.
You can find out more about working for DWM on our careers page.
- Post title: Website Developer
- Based at: Newquay, Cornwall
- Salary: £25-30K dependant upon experience
- Contribute to technical specifications based on client briefs
- Write code in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3
- Work alongside our design team to produce outstanding websites
- Rapidly fix bugs and respond to technical issues with live sites
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Responsive and Adaptive mobile techniques
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Professional approach to development and excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience working at production level
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Experience of remote Linux server administration
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to